The Society of the RitterhausA key objective of the society of the Ritterhaus (Ritterhausgesellschaft Bubikon = RHG) was and still is to make the Ritterhaus a meeting place. The RHG is a non-profit making organization and therefore only successful thanks to engaged members and the public hand. The society is lead by its board and since 2004 governed by a dedicated commission. In the board of the society also present are representatives of the catholic Order of Malta and the protestant Order of Saint John, the Kanton of Zurich, the local authority of Bubikon and the neighboring farmer. Bylaws of the Society (PDF german only) RHG minute 2011 (PDF german only)
What should motivate you to become as member?
- You enjoy the diverse annual programme.
- You like to recommend a trip continually incl. visit to the Ritterhaus museum.
- You enjoy restful atmosphere in the ambience of the past centuries.
- You appreciate the valuable contribution of the society of the Ritterhaus to increase the attractiveness of the Upper Zurich Area beyond its boundaries.
- You are proud to know that the Ritterhaus bears the 3rd biggest museum of the Kanton Zurich.
- You think CHF 40,- to 50,- per annum are well invested in a society that actively engages for village and Kanton, but also culture and society. In addition, special donations can be tax deduced.
- As a member you enjoy free entrance to the museum during regular opening hours.
- You receive for the annual member meeting the detailed annual report and a free drink after the meeting.
Relieve of the commandery of St. John in Bubikon
On December 5th, the Society of the Ritterhaus Bubikon was founded. In the courtyard of the Building ensemble the open-air theatre «Kreuzritterspiel von Bubikon» is presented. Buying of the Buildings of the Ritterhaus.
finalization of the renovation work with support by state, canton and commune as well as many local companies and private sponsors.
The Ritterhaus receives the State Protection status.
Restoration of the Chapel.
New design of the museum about the order of knights
Opening of the époque garden of herbs on the occasion of the 75 year anniversary of the society.
Donations / SponsoringSupport us!
PC Konto 80-13883-4
IBAN CH73 0900 0000 8001 3883 4
Thank you very much for your donation!
Donations on this bank account can be deduced from taxes.